Wegmann USA Assembly Experience Includes:
- precision mechanical assembly by skilled technicians experienced in performing proper fastener torqueing, control of gear backlash, application of thread locking compounds, application of greases and lubricants, proper cleanliness, and other assembly techniques.
- using age controlled chemicals and components.
- maintaining part and material traceability.
- diagnosing , repairing , and rebuilding damaged and/or worn assemblies.
- technicians with more than 30 years of experience in mechanical assembly and repair.
- wiring , soldering , and assembly of various electrical and electronic control systems.
- demonstrated ability to wire complex, interconnected assemblies, including the assembly and wiring of computer rack systems.
- assembly of structures for simulator cabins using special light weight construction techniques.