The Wegmann USA Quality System:
- is ISO 9001/2008 compliant and has been registered since January 15, 2001 under registration number QSR-687.
- has demonstrated the ability to manage part and material traceability.
- makes use of CMMs, and Portables Measuring Arms with non-contact laser, having a measuring envelope up to 6 1⁄2ft in diameter. (Key Equipment Lists are included at the end of this presentation)
- integrates CAD models into inspection programs used by CMM’s and Portable Measuring Arms.
- has an environmentally controlled metrology laboratory.
- maintains a full compliment of precision measuring instruments and hard gages.
- has personnel trained and examined following SNT-TC-1A for our dye penetrant inspection and magnetic particle inspection practices.
- performs simple non-destructive testing for features such as hardness, plating thickness, and paint thickness.
- employs quality inspection personnel with more than 20 years of experience in a machining, and equipment manufacturing environment.